Visit us at:
2206 Rte 79
Harpursville, NY 13787
between Windsor and Harpursville
shop hours: Thurs.- Sat. 11-5

Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring opening

Yes ladies- it's time for spring ! Ok OK OKAY! I know it's freezing outside and there's even a forecast for snow on Friday but this is no April fools joke. I will be here rain, snow, sleet or shine. The boutique has made a real turn around and I hope you'll all be pleased. I've got some real pretty things- so- show up if you can and pick a ticket out of the hat to see what you won! Lot's of door prizes and tasty treats to be had.
Be there or be square.
deb

1 comment:

  1. This April, is feeling the fool for not being able to make it, dear friend. Congratulations on your Spring Opening. I wish you all a wonderful fun-filled time. Sounds like you have some juicy goodies! xoxoxo suzi* (april)

    ReplyDelete